Wyo Central FCU’s Voice Banking is a 24 hour, automated phone system that allows you to manage your accounts with real time account integration. Whether you’re looking to check your account balance, listen to your transaction history or transfer funds, Wyo Central’s Voice Banking makes it convenient and is easy to use.
For quick access to your account via phone, dial 307-265-9281. Our Voice Banking provides balances, history, transfers and more. For new enrollments contact a representative for a temporary password and enroll today.
First Time with the New Voice Banking System?
VOICE BANKING MEMBER ENROLLMENT
Please key in your user ID (member/account number) (If you need a moment to find it press the # key)
Please key in yourPIN code (this will be assigned to you from a credit union representative) (this is for first time use only)
Please key in the 10 digit phone number you will usually call from. If you do not begin entering your phone number you will hear: Starting with the area code, key in the 10 digit phone number you will usually call from.
Is this number is your cell phone press “1”; if Home press “2”; if Work press “3”
If you would like to register another phone number please press “1”
(You may repeat the process to register three phone numbers: cell, home, and work.)
Set your security questions and answers. The answers will need to be entered using the telephone number pad. Dates are two digits for month, two digits for day, and four digits for year.
You will need to choose three (3) of the following challenge questions. The system will prompt you to set up your first question and answer, then your second question and answer – followed by third question and answer
- To use your oldest sibling’s birthday as a challenge question press 1
- your youngest sibling’s birthday press 2
- the number of grandchildren you have press 3
- the last four digits of your childhood phone number press 4
- the age you were on your first date press 5
- the number of pets you had before you were ten press 6
- the numeric street address of your childhood home press 7
- the number of schools you attended press 8
- or your anniversary press 9
Personalized Message – you can create (1) a personalized message or your name or choose from a prerecorded list (2).
- Confirm personalized message (yes – 1, no – 2)
Enter your new 4 to 10 digit PIN code (needs to be different from your first time use PIN. This is the PIN you will use in the future to access your account.)