Switch Kit

With our simple Switch Kit guide, we take the worry out of changing financial institutions. Moving your accounts to Wyo Central Federal Credit Union is fast, simple, and convenient.

Complete the following forms:

  1. Authorization to Transfer Funds – Complete and submit this form to your previous financial institution. This will instruct them to transfer any remaining balances to your Wyo Central account.
  2. Direct Deposit Request – Complete and submit this form to your employer. This authorizes your employer to deposit the amount(s) you indicate into your Wyo Central account.
  3. Electronic Payment Change Request – Complete and submit this form to the merchants and service providers with which you have automatic payments charged from your account. This will instruct them to update your account information. This may include: Mortgages, Cable, Phone, Gym Memberships, Loans, Insurance, Internet, Gas, Electric, Water, Pest Control, Yard Maintenance, Court-Issued Payments, Account Transfers.
Switch Kit
Get Adobe Acrobat Reader


If you have any questions regarding your account, please contact a Member Service Representative by calling 307-234-5401 or visit either of our convenient Casper locations to learrn more about our products and services.

Thank you for choosing Wyo Central Federal Credit Union, where we are community minded, just like you!