Outgoing (Sending) Wire Instructions
- Always contact the receiving institution for their wiring instructions.
- The Wire Transfer Form&Agreement needs to be completed and signed in person or notarized.
- The originator is the person sending (originating) the wire. Complete the name, account number, originators physical address.
- The Beneficiary is the person receiving the wire. Complete the name, account number and physical address of the beneficiary.
- The Receiving institution is the financial institution the funds are being sent to. Complete the name, address, phone number and routing number.
- Further instruction is only required as indicated by the receiving institution.
- For international wires, printed detailed wire instructions from the receiving institution are required as well as the completed wire form.
- Outgoing Wire Fee $20 Domestic, $40 International
Incoming (Receiving) Wire Instructions
- Alloya Corporate Credit Union, 4450 Weaver Parkway, Suite 100, Warrenville, IL 60555. Aba: 307087399, Phone: 1-800-342-4328
- Further credit to Wyo Central FCU, Casper, WY 82601. Aba: 302386587
- Final credit to: Members name and account number
- Incoming Wire Fee $10